Wednesday, July 15, 2015

On the docket for tonight


Some Ganarelix and of course my Follistim! Both injected subcutaneously into my abdomen by yours truly! I'm starting to feel more like a pin cushion, and my poor belly is bruising up.


So lets back up a tad, on Tuesday I went in for bw and an u/s. As we can see to the left, while 2 is better than 3 pokes, its still one to many! I had 4ish small follicles all measuring about 9-10mm (we need to get to 19-20ish mm).













Bill and I went to the Museum of Science in Boston to see the Pixar exhibit, so that was fun. And of course the 1 minute I was in a tunnel is when the Dr called. BOO. So more bw today, but no u/s, only one hand poke today! I said 'lets just cut to the chase, stab my hand' so she did. We have to watch my LH hormone to be sure it doesn't make me "lay my eggs" too early. Because it was at a 5.4 today they decided to have me introduce the Ganarelix. This will allow the Follistim to do its job but hold back the LH (oooOOooo science-y).
I head back in Friday for an u/s and more bw. Hopefully I have MY u/s tech that I love, and I can snap a few pics of my large ovaries starting to fill up!

No comments:

Post a Comment