Saturday, July 18, 2015

Do you want to see my follies??

If you sang that title to the tune of "Do you want to build a snowman", then you win.

So here they are so far!





It appears that I have around 18 follies all in the 12-14mm range (goal is 19-22mm). We are trucking right along! I'm def starting to really feel the fact that my ovaries have literally 17x the amount of things in them on any normal month.

This med I am taking - Ganarelix
See that large yellow sicker on it? If you cant read it, it says "May cause headache". Yeah, as in perpetual headache that sleeping wont touch. Caffeine is a no go, and I am suppose to stay away from pain killers as much as I can.
The nurse said I might be ready for a trigger on Monday, which would make my retrieval on Wednesday morning. Monday morning I have more BW and US, that will tell me our next course of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment