Friday, August 2, 2013

Update, getting closer!

After blood work today estradiol came in at 1083 and luckily the ganarelix helped my LH drop back down, so it was .7 which is good because if it gets too high it could cause me to ovulate. We dont want that yet. I let the phlebotomist try to draw from my arm today instead of my hand. That was kind of nice because it hurts way bad to get it from your hand, but she did really well! Then ganarelix as soon as I got home again.

The nurse dropped my Follistim to 250 and added menopur 75iu. So if you are keeping count that would be a total of 4 needles that I have had stuck in myself today. One by a nurse and 3 by myself. great. Tomorrow I go in AGAIN for Blood work and an ultrasound, luckily they just opened a practice in Westboro, so I don't have to drive all the way to Lexington! woo! fx for an ER on monday maybe!

2 comments:

  1. I just read you're whole blog in over sitting and my heart is breaking for you!! You are such a strong woman, I commend you for you're strenght!! Prayers for babies for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! I'll be sure to keep you in my thoughts! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could email me about a quick question I have regarding your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete