Thursday, August 1, 2013

Monitoring!

Today I went in for BW and U/S (Blood work and ultrasound)

The u/s tech said my lining was 10mm and a triple stripe, which come to find out is very good (I never had lining issues so I wasnt as knowledgeable about this area of fertility)
Turns out I have 5 12mm follies on the right 3 14mm and one 12mm on the left, and a bunch of 10s and 11s. I need them all to be around 20mm. My estradiol was 1449 and my LH was 9, because my LH level was creeping upwards I had to give myself my Ganarelix shot in the car on the way to Wrentham outlets. It wouldnt go through my skin, it was SO gross. So I gave myself another 300IU of the follistim and tomorrow I will have more BW in the morning, but not another u/s. And another ganarelix shot right after the BW.

This is follistim, I have been doing 300iu a night for 7 nights.

This is the ganarelix, the needle is a tad thicker than the follistim, which could have been my injection issue.








Thats all for now I suppose, I didn't get the vera baby bag we went to the outlet for :( they didnt have it yet, maybe I'll just end up paying full price. Boo. But its just so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment