Saturday, August 4, 2012

Follie action!

I went in yesterday for another US, I have 16 follies ranging from 10-15mm!! Way better than the 5 I got last time! She said my ovaries were almost touching b/c they are so full and hanging so low, which is gross but oddly exciting.  My E2 is over 1,000 which is awesome. The nurse said that I will prob have my ER within the next 5 days!! I have to drive in to Lexington tomorrow for some more blood work and another ultrasound. Even tho it sucks to drive out there its kind of nice for Bill to have to go with me. Then he can see the follies and have a little time wasted from his life too lol. My poor hand is in rough shape though. I wish I was a normal person who had veins in their arms.
I had to start my cetrotide yesterday. That shit stings like a mother, and always makes me bleed :(

Hope for the best!

I'll post my cool US pic of my follies later xoxo

And there are some follies in the left ovary!

No comments:

Post a Comment