Monday, July 30, 2012

Follie check

Went in this morning for a follie check after 4 days of "unsuppressed stims" I have over 30 follies that are all less than 10mm (unmeasurable). My estrogen is already at 227 so they said that indicated them getting ready to grow! Lining looks great and building nicely.  2 more days of stims and then BW+US on Wednesday morning. I have to bring the cetrotide with my in case my LH is too high I will have to take it right away Nurse said "we would want you to take it right away so you don't have a stroke". Awesome. Looks like thats coming with me wednesday thats for sure!
I have to begin again with my Thyroid medication. Then they have to check it again.

Nolan (faux nephew) bought me animal print bandaids today for my "ouchies" I get on my belly. What a cute kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment