Tuesday, July 24, 2012

We have lift-off!

Suppression check came back great! I will be starting on my stims (gonal-f) on thursday (225iu).

I will do this dosage until Monday when I will go back for BW and internal US. Then I might add in cetrotide with the gonal-f. While the gonal-f gives me hormones to stimulate excessive egg growth, the cetrotide is there to inhibit them from going too much. Hopefully I won't have to do it for very long this time!!

All my meds came in today! Here they are:
We have 2 boxes of crinone (progesterone suppositories) 3 boxes of gonal-f (muti-dose syringes) a sharps container, 4 boxes of cetrotide (powder and diluent that must be mixed and injected subq), Pregnyl and Novarel either will be trigger injection, estrace, syringes, mixing needles, and alcohol swabs. yowzahs! We are so unbelievably lucky, this whole kit and kaboodle only cost us $130. I thank the Lord every day that we have such fantastic insurance (tho a hassle most times).

So I'll let you know how things go! Right back on the wagon for me....first time I have ever been counting down the days in excitement to give myself a shot. IF does weird things to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment