Friday, August 10, 2012

ER and Fert report!

Well I had my ER Wednesday morning, it only took them 2 tried to get the IV in so that made me happy. Turns out they retrieved 11 eggs!! I was so so happy. But I am still in a lot of pain from the ER, its not bad enough to be considered full blow OHSS but it sure isn't comfortable. It feels like the combination between doing 10000 pushups and horrible gas pains at the top of your stomach. No fun.

The next day we got a phone call for the fert report. 9 out of the 11 eggs fertilized!! I am ecstatic. Now we wait to hear if we will have a transfer on Saturday or Monday. Monday would be best b/c that means they are growing like champs. Bill keeps asking if I got the "score card" yet. ohhhh Bill.

Of course, we'll keep ya posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment