Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bananaversary

We celebrated our 2 year "bananaversary" today. We went out to Not Your Average Joe's. It was pretty delish!!  Also we went grocery shopping...lol we are wildly romantic. Honestly tho I havent been shopping in like a month an a half. I am so excited to have some fruit!!

I started to buy my books for my masters, I am so not all about school right now. I hope its done relatively quickly. I am doing Lesley's 22month cohort. Its about 1 weekend a month and later only 1 every 2 months so hopefully it will be less horrible.


Random IF (infertility) thought-  I keep thinking things are going to be "fixed" like it's just something temporary, sometimes its hard to come to the realization that no this is really the only way my husband  and I will be able to create a family together. I have to put my body through this every time and deal with the overwhelming uncertainty. Its hard to wrap my brain around. We were talking a little about it tonight, aside from the obvious sadness the two of us feel, our next emotion is anger. We have been doing really well not taking that anger out on each other, tho I think if this next cycle doesnt work, we really will need to consider some counseling together.


We start our next cycle in August, which is national panini month, so that is sort of exciting to me. I like panini's also its fun to say.

The end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment